Power Spectrum with MAXI GSC data
Data processed until 16 07 2017 14:35:09 (JST)
All sources (400)
- The PSDs are calculated by discrete fourier transformation.
- The data gaps are linearly interpolated.
- The PSDs are normalized by dividing by the square of the average intensity (= NPSD).
- The light curve datas are downloaded from http://maxi.riken.jp/top/.
- We processed the light curve data from 55058MJD. We will upload the PSDs in every month.
- The peak at 1.65e-7 Hz (=70 days) is artificial due to presession of the ISS’s rotational axis.
The scan direction and location on cameras change with this period.